What is the best aftermarket glock 19 trigger

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
That retains the ability to be safe while carrying loaded.

I don't want to compromise reliability or any safety feature but I want the absolute lightest pull and best reset I can get. Without the possibility of a ND.

So what say you?

It will be getting the crap shot out of it. My run N gun pistol. So many thousands of rounds yearly.
In that case DO NOT get a metal trigger shoe, I absolutely loved my agency arms trigger but that mf’r got hot as lava when doing high volume shooting. That’s something nobody ever talks about, I think because most people who mod don’t really train hard.

In that case DO NOT get a metal trigger shoe, I absolutely loved my agency arms trigger but that mf’r got hot as lava when doing high volume shooting. That’s something nobody ever talks about, I think because most people who mod don’t really train hard.

Never put any thought into that thanks!

If it’s a Gen5, run the stock trigger. With the round count that you intend on, she’ll slick up nicely with use.

I have my issued Gen5 G19 MOS, an identical personal one, and a Gen5 G34 MOS. They all shoot very nicely. Perfect 300 on my agency qualifications, perfect 150 on the Tactical Pistol Course, and no issues passing the Triple Nickel.

Back
Top Bottom