• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the funniest or craziest thing that you have seen on the ODT?

Some of the funniest posts/threads have been by Nonliberal. Unfortunately, his current aspirations mean that most of them have been scrubbed. ;)
That guy is the funniest member here. I remember one post that had a really good O in the Dobbs. He gets my vote.

What is the funniest or craziest thing that you have seen on the ODT?

Number one for me was the incident where a member had either an ipad or laptop stolen. The thief took pictures of herself (Lateefa) and the member that they stole it from posted the pictures on here.
THIS IS CRAZY GOOD IN A GOOD WAY. ALL THE LOVE AND GOODNESS FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. WE CUSS AND BITCH ALOT BUT WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH AND THERE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WAY OUT THE ODTER'S PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'VE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER. THAT'S A SIGN OF GOOD CARING PEOPLE IN SPITE OF OUR DIFFERENCES,TRUE AMERICANS. GO BLESS YOU ALL

THIS IS CRAZY GOOD IN A GOOD WAY. ALL THE LOVE AND GOODNESS FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. WE CUSS AND ***** ALOT BUT WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH AND THERE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WAY OUT THE ODTER'S PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'VE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER. THAT'S A SIGN OF GOOD CARING PEOPLE IN SPITE OF OUR DIFFERENCES,TRUE AMERICANS. GO BLESS YOU ALL

Ahh man I almost forgot about the "queen labeafa" incident. I think it almost crashed the site if I remember correctly. Was hilarious. But knowing hoss he might have made all that up too.

Back
Top Bottom