• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is The Most OCD Thing About You?

Everything, mostly my shop
IMG_1679.jpeg

Everything that N.Ga.Trader N.Ga.Trader said, and when I adjust the air/heat on my side of the truck, it drives me crazy if the other side temperature setpoint doesn't match! Also, when I start a task (whether it be in my office or in my woodshop) I have to to do a thorough cleaning and organization before I start. My profession requires a lot of organization and attention to detail, my OCD actually works to my benefit in that capacity.

Dirty dishes and my kitchen in general. Absolutely cannot stand a dish in the sink. Every thing that gets used gets washed right then and if I come to your house and there's dishes in the sink I'm washing those too.
I'm not the world's greatest housekeeper but my kitchen will be clean damnit.

As an un medicated ADHD person organization is paramount…… reply all on work emails- and people that constantly say “and/like” ……. Been doing tons of interviews and people never cease to amaze me….
I do not receive email notifications on my phone (can't stand any notifications on my phone screen) but I check them regularly, I NEVER go to bed with unanswered or organized emails - each email I have is organized with labels.

As an un medicated ADHD person organization is paramount…… reply all on work emails- and people that constantly say “and/like” ……. Been doing tons of interviews and people never cease to amaze me….
Same here. The misuse/over use of the word like makes me nuts. It is one thing from a teenage girl. Totally another coming from a grown ass man.

Back
Top Bottom