• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the point of a SBR?

I just used basic reading comprehension and understanding to decipher that you have some form of vendetta against people who use their freedom to purchase items of their wish.
Bahahahahahaha. Freedom. Bahahahahaha. Pay an extra tax and wait.

Freedom is walking in and buying what you want. NOW!!!

Bahahahahahaha. Freedom. Bahahahahaha. Pay an extra tax and wait.

Freedom is walking in and buying what you want. NOW!!!

Um actually the fact that i have the choice to spend money how i please is freedom. By your logic, anytime you buy something on backorder or if it takes weeks to ship you dont have freedom. Or if you pay for overnight shipping you dont have freedom.

Um actually the fact that i have the choice to spend money how i please is freedom. By your logic, anytime you buy something on backorder or if it takes weeks to ship you dont have freedom. Or if you pay for overnight shipping you dont have freedom.
well, by giving money to the govt for permission to build a smaller version of what is sold to the general public, isnt freedom by any means..

I'm done with you. You cannot frame a proper analogy. Backorders vs a forced waiting period. Un****ingbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom