• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what is this?

What do you value resale at?

499.99 NEW that one looks beat to hell. So I would not give a penny more than 375.00 for it with a few mags.

http://www.jgsales.com/vz2008-sport...ic-stock-milled-receiver,-by-cai.-p-4624.html

- - - Updated - - -

I was under the impression that Century was buying spare parts and assembling them into whole rifles but that Czechpoint was importing rifles and then adding 922 r compliant parts - no?

czechPoint, Inc., in co-operation with local contractors, legally modifies the original vz. 58 Sporter into the vz. 58 Military model by ensuring the rifle has no more than 10 imported parts. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using 30 round magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r)..

Century builds these. Not as good of quality and finish as the czechpoint. The czechpoint also costs DOUBLE what the century copy does.

Last edited:
Its actually in great condition with all the originals and bayonet
If he has the originals and that crap on the stock comes off then offer 375-400 depending on how many mags comes with it. Not a penny more.

If it were me though id pass and get the czechpoint. Much better rifle IMO. If you can get the century for cheaper than 300 then get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom