• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is true ODT "price" of 22LR Value Packs?

Feel good price of 22LR Value brick (500 rounds)

• $25

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • $30

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • $35

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • $40

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • $50

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • $50+++

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on the brand, type, etc. Regardless for me personally? I wouldn't be caught selling ammo above retail to my fellow brothers at arms.

I would never pay over $20 for a 500-555 round bulk pack of cheap crappy 22lr. My gun will either not be shot or I will sell it before that will happen.

If you are able to find it to help your brothers in arms out, it should be priced near what you actually paid, maybe add a few bucks for gas. If you are lucky enough to find some at Walmart, then chances are you will have the lowest price. However, if you order from online then your hit with shipping, and if you find it at a gun store/pawn shop, you will end up paying an elevated price... That being said, if there are those individuals who are willing to pay $50 a brick of 500, the price will lean towards that, and those of us who see that price as ridiculous will have to wait until the demand subsides and/or the supply catches up. We all know that the price will likely never return to what it was a year ago... food has gone up, gas has gone up, ammo has gone up..... and as the dollar value continues to decrease, we can expect more of the same...

I would never pay over $20 for a 500-555 round bulk pack of cheap crappy 22lr. My gun will either not be shot or I will sell it before that will happen.

Guess you will be selling it then. WM is up at/over $25/550 now a days.....

- - - Updated - - -

What you mean profit?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom