• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is wrong with me?

Damn I hate you all! I cant stand revolvers, but now I want to buy one. JWC I am only interested in buying yours so name a price :)

Hackja4fun, they are not for sale. Took me too long to sell/buy/trade for them. In fact, I am in a corner. I do not have any revolvers I want to sell or trade, and there are many I would like to have. Thanks for the offer, serious or not, but not now.

Hackja4fun, they are not for sale. Took me too long to sell/buy/trade for them. In fact, I am in a corner. I do not have any revolvers I want to sell or trade, and there are many I would like to have. Thanks for the offer, serious or not, but not now.

I knew you wouldn't sell. Especially after seeing the pics. I may have to buy a revolver now.

Firearms 067 copy.jpg051.jpgNow this is a wheel gun!

Wow wow wow.... I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your beautiful pieces of fine tuned artwork with me. These are the kind of threads that converted me in the first place. JWC, your collection is one of the finest examples I have ever seen. It's too bad I live way down here in God's country, and never have the time to drive up for a M&G. I would love to see them in person from a distance. I wouldn't dare put my filthy paws on something that beautiful. I also love that M&P .357. Being a small time collector of all things M&P, I must have one. Does anyone know of Smith made it in a 2.5 inch? I want all of you to know you guys made my day. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sharing these photos with me.

Wow wow wow.... I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your beautiful pieces of fine tuned artwork with me. These are the kind of threads that converted me in the first place. JWC, your collection is one of the finest examples I have ever seen. It's too bad I live way down here in God's country, and never have the time to drive up for a M&G. I would love to see them in person from a distance. I wouldn't dare put my filthy paws on something that beautiful. I also love that M&P .357. Being a small time collector of all things M&P, I must have one. Does anyone know of Smith made it in a 2.5 inch? I want all of you to know you guys made my day. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sharing these photos with me.

I will save the pics of some others until another time. MGill, I spend nearly the entire afternoon posting pics. Dang that soviet! Thanks for all the kind words, but I take my meager collection of Smiths to the M&Gs I attend. As I stated earlier, I enjoy showing them off, but I also enjoy people seeing something that they may have not seen before. MGill, thanks for the kind words. This is my last post, I promise. This one is mainly for RIDDLE.

i50.tinypic.com_1fgscw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom