• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is wrong with me?

I am still holding out. So far I have not seen a "X" frame M500 or M460. Only one pic of L frames. Well...let's get a couple more L frames.

i50.tinypic.com_mjl1e9.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2cypr3a.jpg

Thanks Bypass. The good news is you do not have to own one. Until your money pays for my guns, your opinion is just your opinion and has no bearing on what I buy. But thanks for joining in.
Anytime :thumb:

JWC, I love for you to get a chance to show off. Really fun. I enjoy it and I can tell you do.

Yep B. Byrd I do enjoy it. A lot of times the only revolvers that some see are the old, scratched up, rusty revolvers that were left to them by a great uncle or grand father. My dad's 1956 model still shoots like a dream and it is 56 years old. To me, that is amazing.

heh. I dont own any wheelguns anymore. I want one again :( thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your confusing taurus revolvers with every other one. Every smith I owned, beat to crap or not worked flawless.

Nah, never owned a taurus. But S&W, Rugers and Colt revolvers. Junk. :thumb: One thing I know is if I ever buy a revolver I will be paying for shipping back to the factory for warranty issues.

MGill,I will post pics of my dad's I frame and J frame first. These are, by far, my two favorite Smiths. I cannot remember my dad not having the I frame. It was the first gun I shot. The J frame M49 was my dad's last Smith. These are special to me. Not expensive, but priceless to me. Then there is the M37, airweight nickel, and the M642 I carry, with my dad's holster.

I frame Pre-Model 30
i45.tinypic.com_211qsft.jpg

J frame M49
i47.tinypic.com_xbxriw.jpg

J frame M37
i50.tinypic.com_xdfo6.jpg

J frame M642 Talo
i45.tinypic.com_156wabp.jpg

I love J framed Smith's but I have a weakness for 3 inch wheel guns. That pre model 30 is gorgeous ....

I am still holding out. So far I have not seen a "X" frame M500 or M460. Only one pic of L frames. Well...let's get a couple more L frames.

i50.tinypic.com_mjl1e9.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2cypr3a.jpg

I am still trying to get over that N Frame with Combat Sights you posted. I love N Frames, I Love Combat Sights on a revolver. A N Frame with Combat Sights.......well phrases like "an arm and a leg", "first born" and "a left testical, or both" come to mind.

Nah, never owned a taurus. But S&W, Rugers and Colt revolvers. Junk. :thumb: One thing I know is if I ever buy a revolver I will be paying for shipping back to the factory for warranty issues.
Haha! You must want to be obstinate, because a S&W will take a beating!

MGill you started this thread. You were nice enough to not be offended by me hi-jacking the thread and I do appreciate it. There is one model that I have not posted. It has by far the worst finish of any Smith I own. It has been nickeled, and not at the factory. It is scratched, and it is a little, but just a little, loose. But given its age, I will let that slide. This is my 38/44 I acquired from a member of this site and is one I show often. It is an N frame that only shoots .38s.

i50.tinypic.com_2vwixxx.jpg

Last edited:
I am still trying to get over that N Frame with Combat Sights you posted. I love N Frames, I Love Combat Sights on a revolver. A N Frame with Combat Sights.......well phrases like "an arm and a leg", "first born" and "a left testical, or both" come to mind.

Yep. Someone must have really admired JWC to sell him that 581 for a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom