• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your least favorite firearm you’ve ever owned or been issued?

Dan Wesson 357. Very accurate, it jammed with a live round and hammer cocked back. Gun smith at store got it unjam, sent it back. Supposedly fixed. I wouldn't trust it after that and sold it. Started using S&W and never looked back. Non German made Walthers. They typically wouldn't feed. Never had a problem with a German one. I think the ones made by S&W would work fine

Taurus TCP 380, it was terrible, but at least it is gone now.
Keltec Sub 2k- full Mcarbo kit/upgrades......it shoots straight, and runs like a sewing machine, but it's probably the least favorite thing I currently have.

Taurus TCP 380, it was terrible, but at least it is gone now.
Keltec Sub 2k- full Mcarbo kit/upgrades......it shoots straight, and runs like a sewing machine, but it's probably the least favorite thing I currently have.
The only thing I don't like about the Sub 2K is I have to smash my face down to line up the sights. I could roll my head forward but then I can't see over the top of my glasses.

The only thing I don't like about the Sub 2K is I have to smash my face down to line up the sights. I could roll my head forward but then I can't see over the top of my glasses.
New front post, and the Mcarbo rear sight did help with this..... but you still gotta get pretty close to use 'em.

Back
Top Bottom