• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what kind of rifle or AR suppressor build do you get the most use out of?

image.jpeg
Loving the multi role that the Saker 7.62

Buying my first one that I will get a lot of use out of... Leaning towards arc30

Can't go wrong with a 30 cal can. If you pick the right one, you can use it on .308/7.62, 300 Blk, and 5.56/.223...good luck brother! I personally prefer quick attach mounts as apposed to direct threads though. There's a lot of pressure in rifles, so direct threads can be a problem if you shoot a lot. Just FYI.

I shoot the crap out of my Tacticool Savage FVSR with an ARC22AL. Super quiet and accurate. My new Ruger American Rimfire will definitely see a lot of ammo in the near future.

I have an ARC30 but only shot it a few times so far, from a 12.5" ARP 6.8 and a CVA single shot blackout. Don't have anywhere to shoot it at any distance though.

Ive been getting the most use out of our shops ar lately. basic 10.5" with gi handguard, magpul stock and a carry handle. Its lightweight, cheap, full auto, and i dont care if it gets scratched up. With a spikes ST-T3 buffer, it runs excellent suppressed with my specwar 762.

Back
Top Bottom