• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What makes this worth $65000? I don't get it.

4x4...check
Four doors...check
Utilitarian interior...check
Useless bed...check
Crappy Chrysler product...debatable, but check

$28,800 new off the lot in 2014

But it’s got a Hemi, so there’s that.
F38E4330-7042-403E-9499-56093519CF62.jpeg

Went to Hayes and looked at em. Sat in the back seat and said nope. But I gotta have room for kids. Thoroughly unimpressed by what you get for the money. Same money will get you much more with equal capability. I still dont understand how wranglers hold their value as much as a toyota with half the reliabity.

Went to Hayes and looked at em. Sat in the back seat and said nope. But I gotta have room for kids. Thoroughly unimpressed by what you get for the money. Same money will get you much more with equal capability. I still dont understand how wranglers hold their value as much as a toyota with half the reliabity.

Wait till you hear about those motorcycles called Harley’s .....

my 2008 2DR JK is paid for and doing fine. I don't think I would ever spend that much on another Jeep. Besides, the 4 door abominations are not appealing to me. Nothing but extended the wheelbase and made it more difficult to handle off road but, thats not what they are for anymore. Keeping mine until it falls apart.

They start at $40K and go up to $65K "Fully" loaded.

Not worth it, but then again I don't think any Jeep Wrangler or it's bastard love children are worth anything.

Fashion victims and their money are easily parted ?

I think that we are not their target market.

Back
Top Bottom