• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What my wife posted on FB after reading this news in Woodstock, GA

nah, sigs are the best guns ever! :rolleyes:

Cause we all know a Glock has never jammed. :rolleyes:

All i can say is shoot one first. My fiance was the same way. We got her a px4 sc 9mm, then we went shooting and she shot it and then my p30. Well needless to say, the px4 is long gone and she has a uspc 9mm now. The px4 is just way too chunky. YMMV

You sir, are a good man! My EDC is a USPc but the P30 is awesome as well!

Thanks for the input everyone. Her concerned is that she doesn't know where the gun has been, even though I tell her I would buy it from a seller that has a Gun permit. I tell her it is not like I am buying from a criminal. Just something about having a used gun and not knowing the owner scares her.

We have gone shooting, she tried 5 different 9mms and .40s. .40 was too much for her (my g23). She did not like the Glock 26, cause the grip was too short, so it came down to glock 19 vs px4 subcompact. She shot the g19 but only held the px4 and she liked the way the grip felt in her hand, and she can carry it in her purse. She didn't mind the bulky ness, also the extra safety on it.

Thanks Ocean_glocker, I was leaving early to go talk to them about the range and hopefully they do have subcompact and not compact.

Also my wife is going to join http://www.thewellarmedwoman.com/The-Well-Armed-Woman-Shooting-Chapters they have local chapters here in GA, have your wife take a look Ocean_glocker.

- - - Updated - - -

Right around the corner from us. NICE!

Yep, scary. I drive by toonigh everyday to and from work.

Back
Top Bottom