• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What say you???

Lobo1

Default rank <5000 posts
Lone Wolf
25   0
Reaction score
i live in an area that is mostly zoned agricultural. There is a total of 164 acres of mostly wooded land that surrounds my land. The present owner bought this land in 2014. He is selling it now. Supposed to be closing in July.
Here's my issue. Back in October 2016 the owner had his 164 acres fenced with barbed wire. Professionally done and no problem. EXCEPT,,,,, when they ran the fence along my property lines, they mistakenly cut my back side short 175 ft. Meaning they ran across the back of my property 175 feet too soon. I have been spinning my wheels ever since trying to get this resolved to no avail. I have copies of the platt / plot for his and my property and it plainly shows they goofed. But for 8 months now,,,,,, nothing. The soon to be new owner seems to not be very interested in getting it moved now or after he takes ownership Soooo,,,,,, What say you??

This or court....about your only option. I would go cutters before court...but thats just me.
Yep. If I was 100% sure it was on my property and I had no use for it, I'd tear the sucker down and keep any of the wire and posts that I could salvage.

Then, if they wanted to claim it was on their land, THEY could pay to have a survey done to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom