• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Series Are You Watching Right Now?

NCIS. The original one with Leroy Jethro Gibbs [Mark Harmon]. Tried New Orleans, Sydney, Los Angeles, Hawaii, etc, but they did not float my boat. Season 21 just kicked off a couple of weeks ago. Has some quirky characters, but watchable. Thanks.

NCIS. The original one with Leroy Jethro Gibbs [Mark Harmon]. Tried New Orleans, Sydney, Los Angeles, Hawaii, etc, but they did not float my boat. Season 21 just kicked off a couple of weeks ago. Has some quirky characters, but watchable. Thanks.

^^ This ^^
All the spinoffs have sucked the bag.
Miss Mark Harmon, but we’ve loved Gary Cole since we first saw him as ‘’Buck….with a B’’
In American Gothic.

The novel Shogun was excellent as far as I remember. There was the cheesy mini series. Great author in general. Tai Pan and King Rat also excellent. Makes sense to remake Shogun.

The novel Shogun was excellent as far as I remember. There was the cheesy mini series. Great author in general. Tai Pan and King Rat also excellent. Makes sense to remake Shogun.
Seems OK so far. But really cleaned up from the original. A lot less descriptive violence.
Kinda pussified.

• Wow
Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom