• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What suppressor??

Good 30 cal rifle can, 45acp and dedicated 22 can. You will spend more money; but be much happier in the long run. Don't shoot 22lr in any can you can't take apart and clean as they are a very dirty round with a lot of lead buildup. Don't let price be your guide as this is basically a lifetime purchase. Buy once, cry once.

One other thing to consider is getting accessories for your can. They can be pricey depending on what you get. Also, make sure that they will be around for a while in case you get to get some more. I had to hunt to get a piston for the TiRant 45 in 13.5x1 to use on my Sigs.

One other thing to consider is getting accessories for your can. They can be pricey depending on what you get. Also, make sure that they will be around for a while in case you get to get some more. I had to hunt to get a piston for the TiRant 45 in 13.5x1 to use on my Sigs.
THIS. Hell I spent close to $200 on my Rugged recently getting a 1/2x28 FH and a FH end cap lol. Adds up quick!

You really should look into multiple suppressors, most people I know that get one, want more. Multi caliber suppressors are not great at anything.The liberty cosmic is the only thing I know of that does a lot of the calibers you mentioned. It has some restrictions on rifle rounds and you will be making sacrifices to get that versatility. You will also have to pay extra for all the mounting options. I do like that they are a Georgia company. I am in coweta if you want to meet and see what a big 45 can looks like on a 22 pistol or a big heavy rifle can, comparable to a sico hybrid on something we can do that. Or we can meet at Atlanta range and ordinance and you can choot'em on what you got. I have several and am always looking for a reason to bring them out.

Back
Top Bottom