• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What the heck

If you've got that equipment on you, it's an easy job. Try to help someone with a factory jack and wrench and it's a process. If the person has a spare that you have to lower to the ground it's a real pain.

oh, yeah, and I carry a set of professional grade jumper cables that I will use to help anyone.

Only thing I notice about people on the highway is they will only take issue if it might possibly slow them down.
Unless of course there is a juicy accident, then they are more then willing to crawl by at two miles an hour looking
for blood.

Most people are just too much of a self-centered, self-absorbed a-hole to care what is happening to anyone but themselves. And most of the people I have to commute with drive exactly that way...like it's "**** you...I am doing what I want, when I want, and how dare you get in my way".

But, just assuming he's an "illegal" because of his skin color and facial features is bigotry.

Where did I mention skin color. I said illegal - you equated that to Hispanic. Maybe he had a Canadian flag on his car and I heard him yell "****, I'm illegal. Better get going."

Law abiding citizens don't run from traffic accidents.

Illegal, warrants, drugs, no insurance, stolen tags, stolen vehicle, drunk, high, or stupid.

Take your pick.

Not sure why you are sticking up for some douchebag.
I don't think he's sticking up for the douche bag. Guy that left was a complete dick. @RdKill is simple pointing out the bigotry I believe.

Back
Top Bottom