• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do about painful knees?

I was about to mention this brother right Here. — NOW, think of someone that has been suffering pain to the extreme… He had to leave a nice gathering last year because of them knees telling him to go home….:yo::yo:
Hey brother… how are you? I am going to call you - schedule my AC/heat check for me. Thanks !!

Before going the surgical route I would look into glucosamine and light exercise (non-impact).

When I got a dog last year my knees started killing me after years of inactivity. I started doing 20 or so knee bends in the AM, which helped a lot. About 4 months ago I started glucosamine for both me and the dog, and I can't say I've felt any knee pain since.

This probably won't work if there's something mechanically broken, but it worked OK for me.
Glucosamine /condroten (sp?) does work in the early years. I still take it too.
It is a long term condition method.

WARNING *************** GRAPHIC PIX *************

Note the post on the new replacement on the left X-ray The right one was done 4 months later. So old vs new X rays
Dammitt man !! My xrays are like that but my scars are nowhere like that…. He stitched mine on the inside and glued it on outside . I will take a snap of it in a while here.
your xrays look cooler than mine -Lol

Voltaren which you’ve already mentioned. I work for large Ortho group so I get em injected or fluid removed pretty often. I’m trying to buy time until I can retire and rehab on the beach. PM any physician related questions….. I know most of them inside & outside the practice…… best of luck

I grew up riding Bmx, skate boarding, skiing, snowboarding, riding motoX, including all the sports that only take one ball instead of a pair of em.. I’ve had ACL and MCL repairs between 12 and 15 years ago but knees have been good until the last year and started to feel some pressure… I’m going to start implementing sled exercises to get them back in shape again and hopefully that will work. I learned about it a few months back but the guy was just featured on the Joe Rogan podcast (episode #1766 Ben Patrick) if you google him it’s worth investigating at least! He has Incredible credentials and maybe it could help!? Hope you find a resolution!

Shovelhead Shovelhead …. Check this out . Done 3 months now ??

**crappy ipad pic - sorry ! Lol

Attachments

• AC889A9A-E865-4EEE-B544-DB32177F1986.jpeg
    AC889A9A-E865-4EEE-B544-DB32177F1986.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 13
The pool thing is the best feeling/relief for joint problems . I was onle able to hit one a few times last year. My friend in Cartersville has one and gave me 24 hr invite but it is 45 mins from me.
But yeah….the pool rocks !!
Yeh man. I love a swim in a heated pool! Feels incredible.

Back
Top Bottom