• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what to do with truck

I say part it out on craigslist with an option for someone to buy complete truck as is. You can get more out of it if you part it out. Then sell the rest of it to the scrapyard. I would make a video of it running and driving first before you sell anything off of it. Say $1500 for all of it as is. $500 for motor, $400 for transmission, radiator $50, $300 for rear end, doors $75 each, $50 seat, $50 windshield, $40 rear glass, $50 steering column, dash with cluster $75, wheels and tires $300, then sell the rest to scrapyard for $250,,,etc etc,,,Only bad part about parting it out is, it will take time to sell it piece by piece.

If t still runs and drives and has a clear title
Try selling it

Some Mexican landscaper out there needs a $800 pickup

I say part it out on craigslist with an option for someone to buy complete truck as is. You can get more out of it if you part it out. Then sell the rest of it to the scrapyard. I would make a video of it running and driving first before you sell anything off of it. Say $1500 for all of it as is. $500 for motor, $400 for transmission, radiator $50, $300 for rear end, doors $75 each, $50 seat, $50 windshield, $40 rear glass, $50 steering column, dash with cluster $75, wheels and tires $300, then sell the rest to scrapyard for $250,,,etc etc,,,Only bad part about parting it out is, it will take time to sell it piece by piece.

This is what I would do as well. Don't forget about both of the catalytic converters as well!

Back
Top Bottom