• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do...

I put my money in junk silver because when people don’t have enough to eat they’re all going to want old coins.
I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic here. But I have a cigar box of junk silver for similar reasons. I would love to have a few ounces of gold but I believe silver especially the fractional junk silver would be more liquid in an economic emergency situation.

Bend over kiss Azz goodbye. Everyone with 401k, Crypto, etc….are about to get reparations lifted from you. Big transfer of wealth coming from you/us to the Dindu crowd. Our financial market is a triangle scheme.
Part of the Biden Budget Big Screw Job Plan is to tax profits on stocks that have gone up in value EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SELL when they went up.

Cash, gold, silver and/or guns and ammo.
(metals are best)
Robert Kiyosaki " Rich Dad Poor Dad" author says he doesn't buy into anything that can be printed as in stocks bonds securities etc. So he turns cash into things like gold silver, real estate, oil wells and silver mines. He said cash is fake money and gold/silver are God's Money.

Robert Kiyosaki " Rich Dad Poor Dad" author says he doesn't buy into anything that can be printed as in stocks bonds securities etc. So he turns cash into things like gold silver, real estate, oil wells and silver mines. He said cash is fake money and gold/silver are God's Money.
Sounds about right to me !

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic here. But I have a cigar box of junk silver for similar reasons. I would love to have a few ounces of gold but I believe silver especially the fractional junk silver would be more liquid in an economic emergency situation.
I was being sarcastic. I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping some on hand, but I don't have much faith that it will become a common medium of exchange. Maybe I'm wrong.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom