• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do...

giphy.gif
As my 401K disappears thanks to Biden’s policies and appointees.
Afraid to look after last week’s market massacre.

• Sad
Reactions: GFB
As my 401K disappears thanks to Biden’s policies and appointees.
Afraid to look after last week’s market massacre.
If you want some real pain, wait until Tuesday to look at it. I think we will have a pretty good decline on Monday as the markets settle after the sell-off due to the two bank failures panic over the weekend. Bad news always comes out on Fridays.

If you want some real pain, wait until Tuesday to look at it. I think we will have a pretty good decline on Monday as the markets settle after the sell-off due to the two bank failures panic over the weekend. Bad news always comes out on Fridays.
Yep,tomorrow morning is going to be very interesting..

I found out in my experience that the best thing you can have for at least short term emergencies (1 year ish ) is a good amount of non perishable food, first aid kits , some kind of reliable weapon with enough ammo , and cash money at your place, not the bank , not crypto , and precious metals has no value in this type of emergencies, which is more realistically what we could encounter.

I found out in my experience that the best thing you can have for at least short term emergencies (1 year ish ) is a good amount of non perishable food, first aid kits , some kind of reliable weapon with enough ammo , and cash money at your place, not the bank , not crypto , and precious metals has no value in this type of emergencies, which is more realistically what we could encounter.
No water......:brick:

I grew up in an island were big hurricanes are just a normal , went thru several ones including 3 really big ones , I know what is like to be without power and water for at least 11 months , my father was always prepared, with plenty of food , water , cash stash and we were a family of 5 and always made it . It’s hard but possible. People here are already freaking out when loosing power for a day lol , ( no phone ? Whaaattt?) yea I know what is to walk 2 miles one way ( every day to the nearest creek or river to get a 5 gallon bucket of water so you can flush a toilet , at the same time being vigilant so you don’t get robbed of the little things you have on the way.

Back
Top Bottom