• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do??

aroach259

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
53   0
Reaction score
I've come to discover that there are alot of guys on here that will bargin you down on price, say they'll take it and that's all that happens. What do we do to help with this. If I tell a man I want something then I'm gonna take it!! Do I start leaving negative feedback? Just wanting to hear your thoughts on it. I know it's not just happenin to me.

I agree... if someone says "I'll take it".... they should take it or get a negative rating. AND, I negotiate before I give a firm "I'll take it"... if someone agrees to buy and meet AND then tries to negotiate the price, they also deserve negative feedback. I don't care if they find it cheaper online or their neighbor offers them the same gun for $20, they still need to buy the one they agreed too and at the price agreed.

Honestly, I've jumped the gun on a buy and found out I could get it cheaper somewhere else... I still paid the agreed amount. It was my fault for not taking a few minutes to research it... not the seller.

I agree... if someone says "I'll take it".... they should take it or get a negative rating. AND, I negotiate before I give a firm "I'll take it"... if someone agrees to buy and meet AND then tries to negotiate the price, they also deserve negative feedback. I don't care if they find it cheaper online or their neighbor offers them the same gun for $20, they still need to buy the one they agreed too and at the price agreed.

Honestly, I've jumped the gun on a buy and found out I could get it cheaper somewhere else... I still paid the agreed amount. It was my fault for not taking a few minutes to research it... not the seller.

I want to deal with you, Jester. Not because you potentially overpay...but because you live up to your word even when you know you are paying above the market. If more people would take responsibility for their own mistakes...the world would be a much, much better place.

To the OP...leave that negative feedback. It's really the only way to get the word out about these people.

I want to deal with you, Jester. Not because you potentially overpay...but because you live up to your word even when you know you are paying above the market. If more people would take responsibility for their own mistakes...the world would be a much, much better place.

To the OP...leave that negative feedback. It's really the only way to get the word out about these people.

Heck i want to deal with him because he will over pay! LOL!

All jokes aside, leave them negative feedback and do all communicating through PM on the site to have the records.

Well looks like yall agree with me. But what happens if they get pissed and leave me neg feedback then?

I don't worry about that at all. I'm sure Steve will investigate if you ask him to and I also know my reputation won't be harmed by a jackass trying for payback...

Back
Top Bottom