• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do??

Some people use "I'll take it" as a tool to keep anyone else from getting the item, and this practice needs to stop. Unless the item is not as described (you show up and the gun is rusted or the seller called it LNIB and it obviously had 1,000 rounds down the pipe), I'll take it means you bought it.

Yeah, I agree completely.

as long as there is a meet set up, negative feedback is in order.

now if I say i'll take something and the seller goes AWOL for a day or two and I haven't heard back on a meet/details and I find it somewhere else then I'm gonna buy the one from the second guy and not the first. Or if the seller lists it as being in one place and he's actually 100 miles past there, or is only willing to meet next tuesday at 10:15PM or something weird then that is another reason a deal may not go through.

a deal isn't made until both parties have agreed on a place/time/price....after that it's -1 time

If I make an offer and have not heard back within a reasonable time, I'll send a 2nd PM pulling the offer so there is no confusion. For offers to me, I answer them quickly and don't leave folks dangling. I really hate the "let me think about it" replies - you either want to deal or don't...

You have to be carefull abount the neg. feed back. I did that once because we agreed to trade and a time. He called at the last min. and cancelled because he sold the gun after we agreeded to trade. I left him a neg feedback and then he left me one. He lied about seeing my gun, when he never did.

Back
Top Bottom