• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

what was the first firearm you bought for yourself?

My first purechase was a Sears and Robuck .22 lever action for $25 at age 16 from a friend. My first licensed purchase was a .410 snake charmer at 18 from a gun show. I still have both.

Glock 19. Still have it to this day. I think it's the only gun I still have left out of all of the guns I had before I found ODT. :lol:

Colt Woodsman. I was 8 and worked it off over a summer mowing a WW2 veterans (who ended up being my greatest mentor) yard and weeding his garden. If I had only known the value of the long talks, war stories and life lessons I would have ended up owing him so much more. I would trade anything to have him for another summer to have my kids spend it with him in that garden. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Colt Woodsman. I was 8 and worked it off over a summer mowing a WW2 veterans (who ended up being my greatest mentor) yard and weeding his garden. If I had only known the value of the long talks, war stories and life lessons I would have ended up owing him so much more. I would trade anything to have him for another summer to have my kids spend it with him in that garden. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Yes Sir, cant replace that.

Back
Top Bottom