• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What weapon would you choose?

The vast majority will get clapped pretty early on. None of your tacticool fantasies will come true, especially if you're obese.
I'll die like a man, marlin and smiff in hand and in the meantime focus on where I'm going once I become fertilizer.
1643155040906.png

Did someone say tacticool and Smith and Wesson?

I’d personally go with my mk12 holland, at 16” barrel I can pretty much handle anything from close to semi long range. And seeing as the ar platform is a very commonly adopted system (and like Jeeps they are legos of the gun world) id probably throw my mk18 upper with some kit on it in my bag for close quarters stuff.
I reckon at the end of the day it’s really all about what is the best choice for you. But I’d probably avoid oddball calibers and extremely sensitive proprietary systems. What good is a sweet rifle if you have no ammo or parts compatibility if something broke?

Since I am already close to pristine wilderness I may have a Bloody Mary and a Corona backer just to settle down a bit. Then load my 14.7 inch 6.8, pinned when welded of course which makes it right at 16.1 OAL. Then my pump 20 just for birds. Another follower will be my 10mm longslide just for short scurmishes.. I got plenty of 22 LR to take two. Load up the 4x4 and hit the old logging roads that 4 make way to 71,000 acres of pristine undeveloped game and fish bliss.

Back
Top Bottom