• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do?

dawgs511

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Was just pumping my gas and thought about a situation. Let's say you're at a gas station getting gas and you observe an armed robbery inside the gas station. The guy is armed with a handgun and exits the gas station with the money, but does not see you as he makes his way to his get away car. You're armed. Are you legally allowed to intervene? I ask because if the guy does not see you and you use deadly force, can you be charged because he was never really any threat to you. Can you justify it as feeling like your life was in jeopardy, even though you were 40 yards away and the suspect never saw you? :confused:

Get a good description and give it to the man. I'm not a cop, and I'm not superman.

Able to prevent a killing is one thing, witness a killing is a whole other ball game.

First would be cops and medics and give them good identification of the car he got in. Then go in and see if you can help the clerk. I'd say not to shoot him but inform police he is armed.

Call the police, give a good description of the assailant and where he went...go in the store and see if you can't help with first aid till police and rescue arrives.....

Get a good description and give it to the man. I'm not a cop, and I'm not superman.

Able to prevent a killing is one thing, witness a killing is a whole other ball game.

First would be cops and medics and give them good identification of the car he got in. Then go in and see if you can help the clerk. I'd say not to shoot him but inform police he is armed.

Call the police, give a good description of the assailant and where he went...go in the store and see if you can't help with first aid till police and rescue arrives.....

Where did he mentioned anyone was shot?

Where did he mentioned anyone was shot?

In the second post, goobersmooch

Back
Top Bottom