• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would YOU do?

Even if you were armed, what would you do? Would you already had your gun out pointed at the door?
I would have.
Would you have shot the moment you realized a muzzle was pointed at your chest?
Hard to say what one would have done without being in the situation (?) I don't know at what point I'd raise my gun and fire.

So did the perps get into the car with them and go to the residence or did they follow the couple? No way would I have let them follow me to my home. I would have driven straight to local LE. Not that i always have 100% visual of my surroundings, but i always make a point to at least look around from time to time and if i see anyone coming in my direction, the hand goes directly on my back-up in my pocket. Sorry if i seem harsh but me giving directions and someone else using my cell phone is a no no. Sorry that this happened to them and hopefully your friend learned from this bad experience. Certainly a very bad deal.

He did AFTER the whole thing. The perps never got inside his home. His kid was inside the house so he decided to do his best to keep them out so he got into a physical altercation..perps never shot but did stab him in the leg before they ran away.

So it sounds like the perps followed him home and this whole thing happened right in front of his residence. Sounds like he has some balls to get into an altercation when the perps had a gun and he didn't (I'm assuming he wasn't armed). Kudos to him for that. It is hard to say what I would have done. Having your gun ready when someone approaches your car is a wise idea. You can never be TOO ready for something like this to happen.

Even if you were armed, what would you do? Would you already had your gun out pointed at the door? Would you have shot the moment you realized a muzzle was pointed at your chest?
If the guy was asking me from afar and was closing the space between us.My hand would done have been on gun/still holstered while still talking with him and watching his actions as he approached me closer.Any closer and the 1911 starts barking if need be.

What part of Atlanta?? Sounds like something that would happen in my Hood... I have had to Draw my weapon when sitting in my car twice... Muzzle never had to reach its intended target tho thankfully.. " I'm cool man!" "I'm gone!" are phrases that were muttered as the Space Invader scurried away..

dont let people get in your blood circle

What part of Atlanta?? Sounds like something that would happen in my Hood... I have had to Draw my weapon when sitting in my car twice... Muzzle never had to reach its intended target tho thankfully.. " I'm cool man!" "I'm gone!" are phrases that were muttered as the Space Invader scurried away..

You two know each other?

Back
Top Bottom