• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would YOU do?

Searched again for a news story about this now that the general area has been defined. Not a single report.

Its a common robbery in a high crime area. Its just brough to light to me because he is my co-worker so I doubt it would pop up in the news UNLESS shots were fired

Its a common robbery in a high crime area. Its just brough to light to me because he is my co-worker so I doubt it would pop up in the news UNLESS shots were fired

Got a point there... That part of Dekald is dicey.. I was there yesterday getting a holster @ Candler Rd Pawn..

Got a left handed brand new bianchi leather OWB for my new Humpback I aquired from a swell ODT'r on Tuesday.. Only paid $25! The older lady that works behind the counter is hilarious we get along great she hates everybody else in the world though I believe .. specially if you're not of the Caucasian persuasion.

Hey now that everybody important subscribed to this thread would somebody please buy or trade something for my Sweet mini 14 I just posted.
I need some cash for rent.. LOL

I'm still not sure I follow what happened. NOTHING happened at the mall correct? They followed them home and then approached him outside his residence?
If so, I find it impossible to believe I'd not notice a car following me all the way from the nearest mall to my house (10 miles or so). Matter of fact, I doubt I'd let an unknown car follow me 2 miles to my house.
But to attempt to answer your question, if someone I don't know approaches me at my residence when I just pulled in, 'asking for directions', I'd like to think I'd get the drop on them or get me and my wife secured inside before they got close enough to inflict damage. Who knows. Glad your co-worker was not more seriously injured. I'm betting that little incident might be the most valuable thing that could have ever happened to him (unfortunate though it obviously was). Odds of him getting victimized again just went WAY down.

Back
Top Bottom