• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHAT YALL THINK

Went to a local Harley dealer( local to me) to get one of the free mags with all the rides and meet ups in it( didn’t see any).. so as I was leaving and got on my bike I saw one of their salesmen sitting on a dealership bike, and another salesmen sitting on the front fender facing him talking.. I just shook my head and drove off.. both of them we’re men too.. WHAT YALL THINK IF YALL SAW THAT SCENE?
I thought dick sucking was the way allhardly riders rolled? Am I wrong? Don’t think so?

There may be more to this sitting on fender thing than we thought.
Check out the dude in this old school pic some may recognize:

50jlon3xxejy.jpg

I enjoy riding.. I support anyone who rides no matter what they ride.. just so happens mine is not a HARLEY.. all this thread was about was relaying the scene I witness.. and just wanted to know what everyone else thought about.. .. I sure didn’t mean for it to case any strife between any of us.

I enjoy riding.. I support anyone who rides no matter what they ride.. just so happens mine is not a HARLEY.. all this thread was about was relaying the scene I witness.. and just wanted to know what everyone else thought about.. .. I sure didn’t mean for it to case any strife between any of us.
Same here. Been riding all my life. Mine is and has been Harleys and just about any brand ever made…to each his own. Just worked the ignore button…

Back
Top Bottom