• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What you do for a living?

Construction Superintendent for a GC company specializing in food service and convenience store renovations.

Depending on jobs, on the road 120+ nights a year.
You mind sharing the GC or chains you guys focus on? One of my companies main focuses is C-Store millwork and graphics, we have plant out in Dallas Ga. Always looking to network when I find someone on the execution side of the remodels.

Is there an award for the weirdest job on ODT?

I Install and operate systems to decontaminate the soil and water around leaky underground fuel tanks .

In a previous life I was a maintenance supervisor at a large church and conference center , independent trucker and park ranger .

You mind sharing the GC or chains you guys focus on? One of my companies main focuses is C-Store millwork and graphics, we have plant out in Dallas Ga. Always looking to network when I find someone on the execution side of the remodels.

Sorry, no.

We are the GC for most of the restaurant work. We are subs for the C-Store side of the business. Client information is considered confidential and cannot be released without permission of the corporate overlords. Again, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom