• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats goin on?

I ordered a six pack of GI mags form Brownells and after a week and a half of waiting with no email confirming my order I just cancelled. That's not normal from them. I usually get a immediate confirmation email from the on everything else I buy so I don't know what's in their works either. The 30 and 40 round mags are really being scrutinized by parts vendors these days. Companies don't want to be seen as to the bucking the " democratic crock of ignorant thought process ". Keep on shopping somewhere will have them and happily ship them to you.

Illinois is a liberal toilet !

Ida been gone from there years ago !

Yep they need to move. I left Illinois over 20 yrs ago and haven’t looked back. Weather is better here. People are kinder. Taxes are lower. The 2nd Amendment is broader. I would not move above Tennessee and East of the Mississippi River for anything.

Check CDNN Sports for your mags. I just bought 15 30 round AR mags from them for $8.99 ea. Very good, solid mags also. Not cheap aluminum. CDNN seems to still stock all mags and just notes that they can only sell 10 rnds or less to buyers in certain states.

No East of the Mississippi. Indiana, Illinois, New York, Massachusetts, all those states up around up in that area are ignoring the Bill of Rights straight out ( and that is a serious infraction of our basic Constitutional rights ). Except for California the South Western states are fairly pro gun and don't move on that. Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, New Mexico all in and around there are good to go. It's like he said not North and east of the Mississippi are getting ridiculous.

Yep they need to move. I left Illinois over 20 yrs ago and haven’t looked back. Weather is better here. People are kinder. Taxes are lower. The 2nd Amendment is broader. I would not move above Tennessee and East of the Mississippi River for anything.

MAYBE you mean WEST of the Mississippi.

No East of the Mississippi. Indiana, Illinois, New York, Massachusetts, all those states up around up in that area are ignoring the Bill of Rights straight out ( and that is a serious infraction of our basic Constitutional rights ). Except for California the South Western states are fairly pro gun and don't move on that. Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, New Mexico all in and around there are good to go. It's like he said not North and east of the Mississippi are getting ridiculous.

He said, he would not move EAST of the Mississippi. If he lives in Marietta GA, he already lives EAST of the Mississippi, hence the reason for my post.

I noticed that one town in Illinois went completely crazy, Deerfield (a northern Chicago suburb) where I used to work many years ago, passed some sort of ordinance outlawing not just high capacity magazines, but what they call assault weapons (ordinance O-18-06). This includes AR's, AK's, parts for same and others.

People living there are required to actually remove, sell, or destroy these weapons by June 13th of 2018. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Read it yourself here if you want: https://www.deerfield.il.us/DocumentCenter/View/1506

Back
Top Bottom