• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats goin on?

He said, he would not move EAST of the Mississippi. If he lives in Marietta GA, he already lives EAST of the Mississippi, hence the reason for my post.
Yes he does. I guess he said if he moved. He does however live east of the Mississippi. Alabama isn't that bad is it? I mean it's really isn't state. It's more like the set of Deliverance but it would do in a pinch. LOL

Yes he does. I guess he said if he moved. He does however live east of the Mississippi. Alabama isn't that bad is it? I mean it's really isn't state. It's more like the set of Deliverance but it would do in a pinch. LOL

Maybe if you take a few seconds and READ what is said before you reply, you may save us BOTH some time and typing.

Lol guys... I would not live East of the Mississippi river AND north of Tennessee.

I would and do live east of the Mississippi river and south of Tennessee.

I was trying to describe a geographic area. Everything east of Missippi and North is slowly becoming a country I don’t recognize.

Yep they need to move. I left Illinois over 20 yrs ago and haven’t looked back. Weather is better here. People are kinder. Taxes are lower. The 2nd Amendment is broader. I would not move above Tennessee and East of the Mississippi River for anything.
The initial statement did say he would not move north of Tennessee and East of the Mississippi. He said he would not move as well. That did not elude to the point of not living on the east side. It just said if he moved he would not move north of Tennessee and east of the Mississippi. So where he is at now is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom