• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's going on the smoker/grill today?

Dang dude! Steak looks incredible. What is the Combo Scorpion rub?
Thank ya sir! It's Lanes BBQ brand, I use it on steaks it's some of my favorite! They're local in Winder, Georgia I know most of the Ingles around me carry it

unnamed(1).jpg

Thank ya sir! It's Lanes BBQ brand, I use it on steaks it's some of my favorite! They're local in Winder, Georgia I know most of the Ingles around me carry it

View attachment 6193277
Awesome! I’ll keep an eye out. I shop at Ingles in Cleveland frequently. I’ll see if they have it. Would that be the Scorpion pepper? Is it smokin’ hot?

Awesome! I’ll keep an eye out. I shop at Ingles in Cleveland frequently. I’ll see if they have it. Would that be the Scorpion pepper? Is it smokin’ hot?
Yeah I am sure Cleveland would have it I know Cornelia does. No it's not bad! It's probably the only seasoning I have kept buying over and over. Definitely a solid steak seasoning

Yeah I am sure Cleveland would have it I know Cornelia does. No it's not bad! It's probably the only seasoning I have kept buying over and over. Definitely a solid steak seasoning
Awesome! Always looking for a good new rub! I’ll try and find it. Cornelia is well within range also. I’m in Clermont. Ty!

Back
Top Bottom