• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the Sig deal?

Lots of reasons that they are popular, they have been around the block and have a history of making quality arms. I think their P226 is one of the best combat handgun out there, I personally think for a factory automatic they are one of the most accurate out of the box and the SRT is one of the best triggers out there as well. I also find their controls to be nearly, if not, perfect for myself. But, as with Glocks it can be a bit of a personal preference, nevertheless. Though fair warning, some of the Sig nightsites are bright enough to be used as flashlights, or at least they use to be that way.

As far as their rifles, I personally don't care for the their Sig 556, nothing wrong with it, I just don't like it, and personally thought they idea of having an near identical rifle in .22lr to be a splendid idea, but I still can't figure out why in their DMR variant they gave it a 1/10 twist rate. I am curious to see how their new piston AR hold up though, good value for the money if they do.

great shooting guns with a variety of variations to fit the shooter. you can get the same framed gun in da/sa or dak and then drop in a srt kit f you want a shorter da pull

they are a lot heavier to carry than a glock though

carried a 229 for a couple of years and could always tell it was there

Better fit, better feel and made outta REAL STEEL not Tupperware. I'm still trying to get some Range time in with my SIG P239 .40s&w.

I picked one up about a month ago. Very nice and accurate gun. I bought a Theis holster and it's my new carrying piece. I like the slim single stack.

yeah... i love my sigs... but I bumped my head last night and somehow ended up with a glock now too. We shall see how it shoots tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom