• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the worst gun you have ever owned

I had a new Taurus TCP 380 that the chamber wouldn’t close on round.

Had a new Remington 700 that wouldn’t put three rounds within a foot of each other at 100 yards with any ammo.

Stainless steel double action 1911 Para Ordnance. I saw the gun A gun magazine saying gun of the year. I took it to the range and the third time I pulled the trigger the trigger broke and just sat there swinging. I took it back to the gun store and the guy sent it back to Para-Ordnance in Tennessee for 3 week turnaround. I went back shot it pulled the trigger twice and the trigger started swinging again and wouldn't fire. I took it back to the shop and he sent it back 3 weeks later I repeat go to the gun range fire at two or three times and then the trigger is swinging. The guy at the gun store said every time I send this thing back it's costing me $12 shipping. I told him every time I go to the gun range it cost me $10 to find out this thing doesn't work. I had probably bought about a dozen guns from this guy. He said you can have your money back or store credit. I talked to him down on another gun and he sent it back De Pere ordinance. Three times they had the gun at the shop some place in Tennessee and they couldn't get the gun fixed. Never have another pair of ordinance

By far the worst gun i ever owned was a cobra 380.this thing sucked more than a lot lizard in a pilot truck stop
I to bought one new out of the box it could not to racked what a piece of crap ( but it sure looked nice and it was heavy nickel plated look like a well built gun ) nope crap

An old Hi-Point I bought in 2005. It couldn't go one magazine without jamming on factory ammo. Close second is an old Llama .45 1911. It could maybe go two magazines before jamming.

Back
Top Bottom