• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

whats up new odt members backing out

I found out three years ago that if you really want something, you offer them what they are asking at a time and location of their choice. It's up to me to take time off of work, etc.

Otherwise, someone down the street from them with cash will get it every time.

What's so hard to understand? If you dicker around, be prepared for the consequences. No one owes you anything.

Boom

I'd still hit him with a negative...let the mods decide if it stands.

The last three deals on here I have tried to work have turned to crap. One item was literally sold out from under me while we were working a time/place to meet, another the seller and I never could get our schedules to line up (no hard feelings on that one), and the last one goes silent while there is an offer on the table and BOOM..the item is gone. Oh well...

I am beginning to think I should stop trying to trade on here as well...

I had the same thing happen while texting the OP! We set the price, he accepted, we worked out him taking it to work in the trunk so I could meet him there ,accepted..Asked for the location and all went silent!!! I noticed he received a couple more PM's while were finishing the deal. Didn't hear a word back that night. The next day he blamed it on me!! Knowing he took more money than he agreed to. I wouldn't even have minded that if he'd let me in on the bidding war he entered in too.. Our word is supposed to mean something here. That is what I have always liked most about this site....the good people

lol
lol
lol

had to leave my first negative today

funny thing is this guy claimed one up on this post that it happened to him the other day on another deal then turns around and does to me
(Our word is supposed to mean something)

lol lol lol

Held item all day while he figured out his schedule
Messed up my day by waiting around on him
To finally get a message that day wouldn't work
Asked me to hold weapon for 2 more days and I did
Now unanswered pm"s. Even though has been on here

Don't waste your time on this guy. He will mess up your day. Reschedule to only be stood up 2 x's.

Don't do business this way on ODT

I've dealt with several new members and have not had any issues. Seems that you have to educate the new people on how everything works so that they understand what is expected.

Back
Top Bottom