What's up with deer charging the side of my car.

Deer must be as dumb as kangaroos. :cool:
Roo CCP.jpg

Had this happen to me some years back when I was still in Louisiana. Deer did not even have the decency to die so I could get some meat. She just got up, shook her head and ran off. Had to have a new door put on the car.

Just like Roos, they wreck your car and just bounce off and hop away.

fire department text book: "If a fire apparatus is traveling at 40 miles per hour the siren can be heard at a distance of 300ft. However, if a fire apparatus is traveling at 60 miles per hour the siren can only be heard from a distance of 12 ft." The faster an Emergency vehicle goes the less effective the sirens become...

I don't know what over educated college graduate wrote that bull but if they would have just stood outside when a firetruck was coming toward them I guarantee that they heard it from more the 12 feet away.

Well American train engine horns are held to a 96 decibal or better loudess factor i guess . Just had a young dude go out by engine with earbuds on .He never heard the note, speed or air pressure of Amtrak back to New York , saturday am . hate it .

3 of the 4 deer I have made contact with while driving hit me. One was a nice size buck that ran in to my driver side door while I was going about 55mph. That poor mirror.

Back
Top Bottom