• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your "crazy scenario" for why you prepare.

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
People always think you are crazy until you are right.

My modest stock pile (an AK a few mags a pistol and a few mags and some ammo for each and some food) is for economic/social collapse. Pretty simple and straightforward I dont trust the government.

So what's your crazy reason?

Preparing could nust be keeping food and supplies or weapons or iodine or gas/fuel or ammo you get it.

I don't think it's crazy to be 'prepared for anything'. I'm not expecting to wake up one morning to a SHTF scenario but the ability to ride out a couple weeks or more for whatever reason just seems like a good idea.

My goal is to prep in a way that my family lives on some land where we can produce our own food (mostly), have a good deep well, and we are able to defend it if need be.

oil lamps and oil,lanterns and fuel,No electricity gonna lose the freezer stuff fo sho.Canned meat may be the ticket

I don’t have crazy scenario my prepping is basic and simple. I am not planning for the end of the world just a major inconvenience in standard services. It may become the end of the world but let’s hope it does not come to that. 1. Never let my vehicle get below 1/4 of a tank. Especially the 4 wheel drive vehicle. 2. Have enough food to last at least a month. 3. I have get home backs in mine and my wife’s vehicle. I have a generator that can power some minimum devices until my 3 jerry cans of fuel run out. 4. Have medical supplies for first aid or worst. 5. A good supplies of camping supplies are not only good for camping but can be used in an emergency. 6. Have extra propane and fuel for cooking and heat source. 7. I keep plenty of cut fire wood on hand just in case. 8. Keep and have the ability to store a bunch of potable water. I also built a multi purpose on and off road vehicle that main purpose is fun and enjoyment. I have 2700 dollars into this thing and it ain’t pretty but I tell you during snowmaggeddon the only two vehicles on the road was a big yellow road grader and my off road vehicle. The guy driving the grader moving snow actually flagged me down and commented how well my vehicle was doing in the snow and ice. I commented call me if you get stuck and I will pull you out. Everything I own has dual purpose uses. If it is indeed the end of the world I am going with matrix favorite line “we need guns plenty of guns”

5767D9D2-55DF-4429-8F21-EDCE68C8677E.png

Back
Top Bottom