• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your favorite carry gun?

Depends on what clothes I'm wearing at the time. If I'm on the motorcycle it's my Wilson Combat 4" 1911 .45 ACP, other times it'll be the Colt XSE 5" Govt. model .45 ACP. I like the 1911 because it's thin and it's easy to conceal and it's a .45. Nothing wrong with a 9mm, but a 9mm might not expand but the .45 won't shrink and I ALWAYS carry a couple of extra mags cause they're easy to conceal too.

glock 19 or 26, both are easily concealable but the 23 is more comfortable IMO. both are great shooters extremely comfortable in my hands and plenty of aftermarket support. if you really want something with knockdown power get a glock 21sf .45 acp. in the end, you want a carry weapon to be what is most comfortable to you! sure other people's opinions help, but if it isn't a firearm your comfortable with then the opinions don't matter :) GLWP

Like my G26, but I still need to get a different holster... the Galco UDC is nice, but it doesn't hang very well on a pair of jeans with a belt.

I've also carried my G17- conceals fine, but it's heavy as hell compared to what I'm used to. Although it's getting to be cooler weather, so the G17/G21 may start riding on my belt under a jacket...

Back
Top Bottom