• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your favorite carry gun?

I carry an M&P 9c, but the process of looking for a M&P 45c or Glock 29 for a little extra thump on targets.

If your not able to shoot them, at least fondle them enough till you know what feels best in your hands.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. This is really a cool site. I havent been a member long, but its been great so far.
There are several on this list Ive been looking at. I am interested in checking out a Shield, if I could actually find one in a gun shop!

Depends.....
1)gen4 g19
2)gen3 23c
3)gen4 g26
And last but certainly not least. My sig p238 rosewood with sig light NS in the rear and tfo NS in the front.

Mine was my 5" PT1911 (I'm 6'2", 240 - not hard to conceal with my King Tuk) until today. I picked up an XDS after eyeing it for a week or so. This thing, I can't even tell its there. I think I'm in love!

Are you freakin kidding me right now? Have you ever even shot a 1911? Anyone who has shot any 1911, yes even the Rock Islands, know they are extremely reliable. True sometimes you get a bad magazine but that is 95% of any failures on a 1911 is the magazine.

Yes I have fired 1911's and I have had a lot of issues with them not firing. I know I am not the only one. So i ask your question you asked me are you freakin kidding me.

Back
Top Bottom