• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your favorite carry gun?

1911 are great firearms if you like failure to eject failure to feeds and countless jams LOL hahahahahahhahaha

Try holding the gun a little tighter. Sounds like a limp wrist problem. :D

1911 needs a bit more lube to run good.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.....

Try holding the gun a little tighter. Sounds like a limp wrist problem. :D

1911 needs a bit more lube to run good.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.....

LMAO!!! Good one! I never have problems with the 2 1911's I own, or the previous 8 or 9 I've owned in the past except for the one stainless officer's model that was just a POS and it was actually a Colt.

Springfield xds with a spare mag pouch,,,,,I have carried a S&W M&P 40 in a leather belt holster under a sweatshirt.,,,But the XDS is great carry gun.

Glock 23 (in the winter) and my LCP as a "New York reload". For summer, Glock 26 or 27 and again, LCP.

Last edited:
its by no means my favorite gun, but i am never without my P238 as either my CCW or BUG. it rides everywhere. its adequate.

my favorite carry gun is definitely my G19, but it cant ride everywhere since I have to wear a tucked in oxford at work.

- - - Updated - - -

i carry a Springfield Armory Xdm compact with Pierce pinky extension in a Tommy Theis IBW holster, perfect for me

my Theis holster is very comfortable...perfect for me as well.

+1 on the shield 9mm I carry an M&P 40c most of the time. But I bought the wife a shield earlier this year and its probably the most versatile all around CCW gun on the market. Especially for the price. It's a great little piece that slips right in the back pocket of a pair of Levi's. But I also agree that a nice setup can make or break you. Spend a little extra on comfort you don't want to be one of those guys who leaves his piece at home bc it "hurts" him

Back
Top Bottom