• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your favorite carry gun?

Highly doubt that will be an issue with that Kimber. My Ultra Carry has never had an FTF or an FTE that i can think of. It has been a fantastic weapon.

Just not my type of gun like I said to the other guy I have fired them have had problems when they work they are great. I have had to many issues to trust them with my life and the life of my family

Mine was my 5" PT1911 (I'm 6'2", 240 - not hard to conceal with my King Tuk) until today. I picked up an XDS after eyeing it for a week or so. This thing, I can't even tell its there. I think I'm in love!
Used to carry a S&W Airweight and I liked it but i got an XDS a couple months ago and it carries so nice. I even like the holster that came with it. It also fits nicely in my DeSantis pocket holster for when I'm wearing my khakis.

Since you already have a nine, then an M&P compact, XD subcompact, or Glock 26 would be my primary choices.

I've owned and shot all three. I have zero complaints with any of them. The Glock is very popular and easily found. Shooting it's a breeze.

The S&W fits small hands great and in my opinion are likely the best of the bunch in the shooter friendly dept.

The XD subcompact 3" is just a bargain in a carry pistol. It's become my favorite lately, while it does seem to carry a bit more weight, it just fits me great. At a street price of around $400.00 I like em!

LCP in my back pocket behind my wallet. Where I work I'm more likley to be robbed up close. So reaching for the LCP would be the same motion as if I were gonna hand over my wallet, But actually I will be handing over a few Hornady Critical Defense rounds.

Sig 226.BIANCHI inside waist holster.

This in 9mm. R. Grizzle OWB holster and matching spare mag holster as well. Or a Sig TacOps 1911. If you go 1911, make sure you try to carry AT LEAST 1 extra mag as well.

I'll also carry a G19 in a shoulder holster from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom