Whats your favorite carry gun?

Highly doubt that will be an issue with that Kimber. My Ultra Carry has never had an FTF or an FTE that i can think of. It has been a fantastic weapon.

Just not my type of gun like I said to the other guy I have fired them have had problems when they work they are great. I have had to many issues to trust them with my life and the life of my family

Mine was my 5" PT1911 (I'm 6'2", 240 - not hard to conceal with my King Tuk) until today. I picked up an XDS after eyeing it for a week or so. This thing, I can't even tell its there. I think I'm in love!
Used to carry a S&W Airweight and I liked it but i got an XDS a couple months ago and it carries so nice. I even like the holster that came with it. It also fits nicely in my DeSantis pocket holster for when I'm wearing my khakis.

Since you already have a nine, then an M&P compact, XD subcompact, or Glock 26 would be my primary choices.

I've owned and shot all three. I have zero complaints with any of them. The Glock is very popular and easily found. Shooting it's a breeze.

The S&W fits small hands great and in my opinion are likely the best of the bunch in the shooter friendly dept.

The XD subcompact 3" is just a bargain in a carry pistol. It's become my favorite lately, while it does seem to carry a bit more weight, it just fits me great. At a street price of around $400.00 I like em!

LCP in my back pocket behind my wallet. Where I work I'm more likley to be robbed up close. So reaching for the LCP would be the same motion as if I were gonna hand over my wallet, But actually I will be handing over a few Hornady Critical Defense rounds.

Sig 226.BIANCHI inside waist holster.

This in 9mm. R. Grizzle OWB holster and matching spare mag holster as well. Or a Sig TacOps 1911. If you go 1911, make sure you try to carry AT LEAST 1 extra mag as well.

I'll also carry a G19 in a shoulder holster from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom