• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your favorite fried chicken joint?

I have a Fry Daddy deep fryer and an ass kicking recipe for batter. And when I see the prices that they charge at places like Popeyes and KFC I'm even more convinced that my favorite chicken joint is at home. But I will admit I can only deep fry the strips or split breasts. The bigger pieces like leg quarters and whole breasts don't do so well. But my chicken strips and catfish nuggets are top notch.

If you ever hit Savannah, the Pirate's House has a signature fried chicken dish with pretty much the whole bird cut into pieces and is drizzled with honey and roasted pecans. It's ****ing amazing :hungry:

If you ever hit Savannah, the Pirate's House has a signature fried chicken dish with pretty much the whole bird cut into pieces and is drizzled with honey and roasted pecans. It's ****ing amazing :hungry:
Speaking of Savannah, Johnny Harris did a fried chicken sandwich that was wonderful. No batter, salted and peppered, flash fried , served on white bread buttered toast. Only thing my Dad ever ordered.....Bill

Evan's Barbecue in Villa Rica. It may be a barbecue joint (and don't get me wrong, their barbecue is spot on), but when I go, I almost always get the chicken fingers.

Back
Top Bottom