• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats your favorite gun store and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander's in Blairsville. Good selection and good prices. They will negotiate from the price tag. Plus they have enough things (clothes, shoes, nick-nacks etc.)for the wife to look at in other areas of the store so you can drool for a couple of hours without her saying let's go!

Lol about keeping your wife entertained while drooling at the inventory. My wife read this and said she would rather go to the apple barns in Ellijay and etc and come back and get me when I'm ready to go. Has anyone ever been to Clyde's Armory near Athens, or Sullivans Classic Arms? I tried to go to Sullivans but it was closed last week.

Clyde's is nice they have a huge selection as well for LEOs and Military (which i'm neither) but its nice to see them support our service men and women.

I happen to like pannells in woodstock as well the staff has always been friendly with me and there range rates are pretty reasonable I went somewhere in marriatta to shoot for a little while and they wanted 35 bucks and hour for one lane can you belive it. Pannells is the best and Jeff Pannell is a great guy to deal with

Clyde Armory is by far my favorite. The guys in there are top notch! I also like dealing with Ivan at the firing lane in Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom