• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Whats your favorite gun store and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my list of good & bad:

Good-
forsyth cty pawn
mr. pawn in lilburn
clydes armory in athens
bullseye lawrenceville

bad:
400 S&L - I usually don't get good service but they have a good selection

My store is Dixie Gun and Pawn in Mabelton, GA best prices, Good Old Boys and they remember customer and take care of REPEAT CUSTOMERS.

I gotta vote for 3 stores. On the outside it seems that there are three different stores but all three have the same owners.

Forsyth County Pawn
400 Jewelry and Loan
Cherokee Pawn.

I know the guys that run all three and all have been no less than great to deal with.
Paul is a great guy and Roger ain't too bad.:D

Mine is the A R Bunker in Newnan.Good prices, knowledegable staff.Good turn around times on gunsmith jobs.triggers,hammers,and such.

I agree that The AR Bunker is awesome but there is another small shop here in Coweta. Smallwood's. Sandy has a great outfit run from a shop in his backyard. Excellent selection and everytime I check prices he is a good bit lower. He stocks ammo, accessories, rifles, handguns, plus reloading materials. I don't know about gunsmithing because I usually have a friend do mine if I can't.
Also... Lock, Stock, and Barrel in Grantville has really decent range rates and has an indoor and outdoor range. Tommy can do alot of gunsmith work as well.

I used to like Adventure outdoors, but the last few times I have been in there, they seem like they don't have time for people wanting to look at the used guns. Now I would have to say that it is Franklyns in Bogart, GA, and Ed's Public Safety in Stockbridge, GA

Both places had reasonable prices, and I didn't feel rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom