What's your favorite milsurp trigger?

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this all week, since my range time last Sunday. I'm just curious of other people's opinions on different military surplus triggers. I'm talking untouched factory military surplus triggers....for me, number one on my list right now would be the trigger on the 1942 Savage Enfield No.4 I got from scout, Number two would be my 1939 Swiss K-31 and Number three on the list would probably be my Mosin PU from 1942. The enfield has a very smooth break after get halfway through the pull and is inherently accurate with the volley sights too.

I understand milsurp and war productions rifles were often mass produced and all are not equal, even within same models, dates and manufacturers. I'm just curious to get some awesome opinions and experiences with others as well.

1941 Swiss K-31. Absolute two-stage perfection. Unbelievable to be a military arm trigger.

I want to shoot that Enfield of yours. Must be something else. Buddy of mine's .303 was as long as a hot summer day in Hinesville...

Must say the trigger on my Mauser broom handle is pretty sweet.

Last place goes to my 1912 Luger...Luger triggers suck...

1941 Swiss K-31. Absolute two-stage perfection. Unbelievable to be a military arm trigger.

I want to shoot that Enfield of yours. Must be something else. Buddy of mine's .303 was as long as a hot summer day in Hinesville...

Must say the trigger on my Mauser broom handle is pretty sweet.

Last place goes to my 1912 Luger...Luger triggers suck...

Absolutely bud, we'll get together one weekend and you can shoot it. The reason I like it so much is because the break is halfway through and you can stop it there, get on target...then BOOM.

An original No 4 Mk 2 "Blond" Enfield (1950s production, imported in the 80s, still in cosmoline when I got it a few years ago). Two stage trigger, smooth, predictable, consistent, just feels natural.

IMG_9800.jpgi would have to say the swedish M96 trigger is my favorite

i would have to say the swedish M96 trigger is my favorite

I agree, the M96 rifles have great triggers. Gotta love the 6.5 too.

From what I currently own my Springfield 1903 is my favorite, followed by a Finn capture 91/30. The break always surprises me on that one, no stop whatsoever but super smooth throughout the pull.

I agree, the M96 rifles have great triggers. Gotta love the 6.5 too.

From what I currently own my Springfield 1903 is my favorite, followed by a Finn capture 91/30. The break always surprises me on that one, no stop whatsoever but super smooth throughout the pull.

6.5 is a great round.....I was split between it and the 7.5 swiss a while ago and ended up staying with the Swiss just because of the availability of surplus ammo and the cool rifle variants that are available.

Back
Top Bottom