What's your favorite milsurp trigger?

I don't know if it's the trigger or the nostalgia feeling like actually swinging the hammer of Thor or Excalibur or something I get when shooting a Garand...not sure why it is, but no other milsurp rifle gives me near the thrill I get from that 8 rounds and especially that 8th round ping of superior firepower God Bless the USA awesomeness...Best thing about a Garand trigger...Whatever finger you have on it, is currently relatively safe from being smashed by the bolt.

I don't know if it's the trigger or the nostalgia feeling like actually swinging the hammer of Thor or Excalibur or something I get when shooting a Garand...not sure why it is, but no other milsurp rifle gives me near the thrill I get from that 8 rounds and especially that 8th round ping of superior firepower God Bless the USA awesomeness...Best thing about a Garand trigger...Whatever finger you have on it, is currently relatively safe from being smashed by the bolt.

Garand thumb ain't no joke. I watched a friend get it. His pain flew through the air and I felt it deep down in my soul.

Attachments

• Pistolas 052.jpg
    Pistolas 052.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
6.5 is a great round.....I was split between it and the 7.5 swiss a while ago and ended up staying with the Swiss just because of the availability of surplus ammo and the cool rifle variants that are available.

Oh yeah, I hear the Swiss rifles are top-notch. As I understand it both are highly regarded for accuracy in the vintage rifle circuits.

Garand thumb ain't no joke. I watched a friend get it. His pain flew through the air and I felt it deep down in my soul.

Garand thumb is one of those things you only ever do once. I bet there isn't a person alive or dead that ever did that twice. I know I'll never do it again :) The main lesson I learned having one break my thumb for me...I don't care how strong you think you are, your pinky finger is not strong enough to hold the slide open while you depress the follower with your thumb.

Back
Top Bottom