What's your realistic dream car?

1. 99 3000GT VR-4 with around $12k worth of upgrades. (I had a 95 twin turbo converted, stupid fast car)
2. Lancia Stratus Kit Car
3. 02-03 C5 Corvette Z06

One of those 3 will be mine once I buy a house. The gf and I are already saving for a project car.... Now somebody but my Mustang!

I first cut my teeth on turbo eclipses/talons and a 3000GT VR4. Very nice cars and for the money I don't think you can go faster for anything under $20k. I'd be lying if I didn't entertain the idea of buying another AWD Talon now that I am not a poor 18 year old and just going nuts with it...

those talons are incredibly fast, pieces of poop. I daily drove an 11 second mustang for 5 yrs, had lots of good times. but the worst ass whooping I ever got in that car, was a talon. that pos had to have been sub 10 second car... and it was in Kennesaw, lol

my dream car would have to be a zr1

those talons are incredibly fast, pieces of poop. I daily drove an 11 second mustang for 5 yrs, had lots of good times. but the worst ass whooping I ever got in that car, was a talon. that pos had to have been sub 10 second car... and it was in Kennesaw, lol

my dream car would have to be a zr1

They are definitley POS cars, ALL engine. What color was the Talon? Did it happen to be red, black/silver, or white? I had a few 550+ HP Talons in my day and always preyed on the domestics.....

They are definitley POS cars, ALL engine. What color was the Talon? Did it happen to be red, black/silver, or white? I had a few 550+ HP Talons in my day and always preyed on the domestics.....

black with black wheels and running around with a white sti if I remember correctly

black with black wheels and running around with a white sti if I remember correctly

Ah...not me. My red Talon was the fastest; best kill I ever had was a heads/cam/spray Z06 on 75N. Barely got him, but I got him by 1/2 car. Then I realized that while my little $6.5k Talon might be faster, the girls would still get in his Vette and not my car. That's when I was over the crappy but ridiculously fast cars and got inot more of the big boy stuff that was quick.

Back
Top Bottom