• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the bullets run out---Battle Sword?

Espartis

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
So my co-worker and I were talking about swords the other day...he was asking me what do I do when the bullets run out? I said that's a fine question...which is why I try and make sure I have at least 1000rnds of each caliber I own...which I know is conservative by many others standards, but it's all I can do for now.

Anyways just to humor this argument, what would be considered a good battle blade? I'm inclined to say a samurai sword for obvious reasons, but was wondering if there were things out there that would be considered battle blades that were more functional than fantasy!

We talked about a post Katrina type senario, and also Book of Eli came up as well..something like a real sharp machette maybe?

Nuff Said
i650.photobucket.com_albums_uu228_jradke138138_lightsaber.jpg

Never too late to brush up on your archery skills.

this is true as well. But even being a profficient archer requires arrows....I'm looking for a solution that doesnt require projectiles. The "never ending" source of lethalness.

I'm thinking one of these fine cold steel products:
ep_yimg_com_ca_I_csstoreonline_2149_27784707_.gif

this is true as well. But even being a profficient archer requires arrows....I'm looking for a solution that doesnt require projectiles. The "never ending" source of lethalness.

I'm thinking one of these fine cold steel products:
ep_yimg_com_ca_I_csstoreonline_2149_27784707_.gif

I've been thinking the same with a good sharp edge a coulpe of knives as a backup/up close confrontation.

You guys better make some serious investments in top notch first aid kits and medical training if you plan to be getting into blade fights.

Back
Top Bottom