• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the bullets run out---Battle Sword?

I think the key is to get a sword that can be used with one hand...leaving the other free if needed. I'm thinking if in a cqb situation that some of the longer swords might become more of a problem than a solution. I'm intregued by the gladius roman style swords as well....I'm thinking I might get a gladius style machete, or perhaps this Bad ASS SOG 18in machete:

[Broken External Image]:
www.coldsteel_uk.com_store_gladius_machete_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't put a whole lot into any battle sword, at best isn't it just a kool toy? a hatchet would be the most useful sharp utensil(loosely i know). All you would really be doing with an edged weapon would be using to get get another firearm, so why not just use something you should already have?

Of course if you really wanted it you could always just carry this:
2.bp.blogspot.com__1Z2ku_87Gvw_TUOfNiL29gI_AAAAAAAABWU_yR1C1MbaQDQ_s1600_Buster_2BSword.jpg

I wouldn't put a whole lot into any battle sword, at best isn't it just a kool toy? a hatchet would be the most useful sharp utensil(loosely i know). All you would really be doing with an edged weapon would be using to get get another firearm, so why not just use something you should already have?

Of course if you really wanted it you could always just carry this:
2.bp.blogspot.com__1Z2ku_87Gvw_TUOfNiL29gI_AAAAAAAABWU_yR1C1MbaQDQ_s1600_Buster_2BSword.jpg

My kind of sword.....I already have my blades. My general purpose knife is a Kabar Becker 7.

Back
Top Bottom